Predictive Maintenance and Equipment Health monitoring
Webinar realizado por convidado especial James Wiken, engenheiro de aplicação da MathWorks. Este webinar será apresentado em inglês.
Do you work with operational equipment that collects sensor data? In this seminar, you will learn how you can utilize that data for Predictive Maintenance, the intelligent health monitoring of systems to avoid future equipment failure. Rather than following a traditional maintenance timeline, predictive maintenance schedules are determined by analytic algorithms and data from sensors. With predictive maintenance, organizations can identify issues before equipment fails, pinpoint the root cause of the failure, and schedule maintenance as soon as it’s needed.
- Accessing and preprocessing data from a variety of sources
- Using machine learning to develop predictive models
- Creating dashboards for visualizing and interacting with model results
- Deploying predictive algorithms in production systems and embedded devices
- Using simulation to generate data for expensive or hard-to-reproduce failures